Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Golan Levin Interview

I found Levin to be extremely knowledgable not only on new technologies, but how to predict the newest ones. He spoke about how you can just go to a technology conference, which are there to go over everything in general, and easily predict what the next "big thing" is yourself. I thought his visual effects were very cool and in context with his interview, but I also felt it took away from my concentration. Especially when the camera went below his hands and was showing his hand gestures. I found it interesting how he predicted that the year 2012 would be a year of 3 Dimensioning, and we can look back now and see that it actually was. I thought it was even more helpful watching this interview years after it was filmed rather than right then, so we are able to compare and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment