Friday, May 9, 2014

Last Post

When I attended my first day of Art and Technology class, I was freaked out. With all of the blog topics and the previews of projects I knew I would have to do, I didn't think I had the creativity and computer skills to successfully complete them. However, when previous students came in to speak about there experience, they encouraged us to stick with it. I am glad I did. With everything I have learned from my other classes, this is the only class that forced me to step 100 percent out of my comfort zone, both in class and out of class. I now know the true definition of art, and that if you put your mind to it, anything can be made into art. I am now an overall more creative person, as these projects have stretched the outskirts of my mind and have forced me to become openminded about everything in life. Before this class, I have never blogged, used iMovie, or been any kind of artist (except maybe in art class when I was seven). I believe I have become well-rounded and have expanded my horizon to great lengths, and I thank this class for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment