Thursday, May 8, 2014

Flip Book Projects

Brian- I liked how he had an overall theme of basing his flip book around the history of the operas. It was extremely creative and well though out. You could tell that he knew what he was going to do before he started drawing, where some of us just started drawing with no plan.

Gina- I like her idea of basing the book on nature because it was very similar to mine. The colors were very vibrant, especially when you get to the pages with the tree, sun, and water.

Leah- I thought her idea was very cute. It was almost comical how the bugs had conversations with each other, and I really like how she created dialog.

Holly- Her book was extremely well drawn and detailed. There were very cool elements of nature and she tied the themes and ideas of the pages together very well.

Kaitlyn- My favorite part was the rope in the beginning, and how the little frog character popped out. It was drawn so well that it seemed realistic. However I thought she got burnt out after that and lost the detail and creativity. After an AWESOME beginning I was expecting more.

Andrea- Amazing! I liked how she basically made a picture story-book. It was not only EXTREMELY well drawn, but very easy to follow along with because you kept wanting to know what happened next.  Awesome job.

Kyle- I liked his Boston themed book, because you could tell it is a city that means a lot to him by the Red Sox logo (he was obviously "repping"). My favorite part was how the building grew and became very detailed, and I also like the handwritten fonts.

Raph- Loved the colors! The hot air balloon and circus theme really lit up the book and made it vibrant and attracted. The colors matched the theme perfectly. I could tell all of the pictures took great patients because they were so well colored-in.

Spencer- Nice job! I loved the skateboard idea (similar to mine) and my favorite part was when the pokeman character stuck out it's tongue. Very well detailed and thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment